"ONCE YOU'VE WRESTLED, EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS EASY."
- DAN GABLE -
Life lessons start on the mat
As a parent, you place your child’s development ahead of everything. Here at CWA, we do the same.
Under the guidance of our certified coaches, your child will learn to handle challenges—both on and
off the mat—leaving you amazed at their transformation during the course of a single season.
Ask a parent of a wrestler and they will tell you wrestling:
• Improves self confidence and the belief that anything is possible
• Teaches young people to respect themselves and others
• Promotes excellence and encourages athletes to set goals
• Builds personal accountability because the athlete alone is responsible for the outcome
• Develops integrity, discipline, and a strong work ethic—traits that will last a lifetime
• Exposes athletes to positive role models
Wrestling’s alumni have gone on to achieve success in every field. Presidents, astronauts, authors,
and respected business executives credit wrestling, and the life lessons learned on the mat, for
At Chatham Wrestling Alliance, we believe our wrestlers will become elite at whatever they choose to do in life.
Courtesy of USA Wrestling